Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Fly away

Argh. I really, REALLY don't like flying. I don't even understand how people can fly to places like the USA and Europe. Those places on the planet are more than 15 hours away from Australia. Manila is only 7-8 hours away and I'm hopeless at NOT getting dizzy on a plane.

Anyway here's the plane to blame.

I thought I could make it the whole way without feeling like my head was going to implode while my stomach was going to explode, but in the last 2 hours of the trip I started to lose it.

I'll post more images as they come, but the pre-broadband speeds here are beginning to irritate me!

4 comments:

Florence said...

Bon voyage Jashi!!
Maybe you should take some of those travel sickness pills, bc all they do is make you drowsy and sleepy, so then you won't freak out so much...

Your stomach and head won't explode!! See how normal the flight attendents look?? =) They all have their stomachs and head intact!

Anonymous said...

How can you not like flying?!

Anonymous said...

Nice !
Send gifts to pakistan | cakes to pakistan |Flowers to pakistan

Anonymous said...

"Fly away" yeah go away :P

Online Shopping in Pakistan

 

Other mentions:
Blog Listings